Software Secured is looking for a self-motivated Data Scientist, Machine Learning & AI engineer to help us build our next generation of AI-based security products.
As a Data Scientist Engineer at Software Secured, you will have the opportunity to help us create core algorithmic advances and apply your ideas in the dynamic world of application security to build our next generation application security products.
Beside developing algorithms, and feature sets. You will be required to write code as well as learn advanced application security skills, how to write secure code, how to find security vulnerabilities and how to exploit them.
You will need to have:
- Share our values (please see below).
- Have strong analytical and quantitative skills. You are familiar with techniques in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Natural Language Processing, and Deep Learning or related fields.
- A Ph.D./MSc degree or you are a Ph.D./MSc student in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Information Retrieval, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning and Expert Systems or related fields.
- Demonstrated the capability to review and write technical papers.
It would be great if you have:
- Python, R or Go Experience
- Application security experience such as OWASP Top 10
- AWS architecture and Chef
- Open source contributions
- Static Code Analysis
- Vulnerability scanning
You will get:
- Competitive salary.
- Company lunch on Thursday.
- Fun yet competitive atmosphere.
- Working closely with the founder and senior engineers.
- Unlimited learning potential.
- You will be working on writing code on day 1
How to Apply:
- Send your resume to email@example.com with a subject line of: Data Scientist @ Software Secured
- Impress us with why you think you are the perfect match for this opportunity in a cover letter.
What we care about
- Keeping it Secure: Software Secured’s mission and values are a part of everything we do. We care about how our clients can do what they do without having to worry about hackers disrupting their work.
- Curiosity and humility: We are dedicated to learning and constantly improving. We hire the best of the best, humility is key to remain the best.
- Own it: our engineers work hard to improve the state of web application security. To get there, we need to own every project, every assessment, every challenge and every line of code.
- Dive Deep: hard problems require diving deep to understand the real cause of the problem, we are not afraid at diving deep to come up with the best solutions.
- Bold and Impact: we take huge risks so our clients can minimize theirs, taking risks is part of what we do daily so we ensure the highest impact of our solutions.