Software Secured is looking for a self-motivated Software engineer Co-op student to help us build our next generation of AI-based security products.
As a Software Engineer at Software Secured, you will ship code on day one, use the latest technologies, be challenged daily, and build prototypes for the functionality of new products. You will be part of an organization that will change the way software teams secure their code and help Software Secured be a leader in cyber security.
Besides software development, you will learn advanced application security skills, how to write secure code, how to find security vulnerabilities and how to exploit them.
You will need to have:
- Share our values (please see below).
- Experience in Python, or Ruby.
- Experience in UX/UI best practices.
It’d be great if you have:
- Data science, machine learning, expert systems experience.
- Application security experience such as OWASP Top 10
- Using Git AWS architecture and Chef
- Open source contributions
- Static Code Analysis
- Vulnerability scanning
You will get:
- Competitive salary.
- Company lunch on Thursday.
- Fun yet competitive atmosphere.
- Working closely with the founders and senior engineers.
- Unlimited learning potential.
- You will be working on writing code on day 1.
How to Apply:
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: Software Security Engineer @ Software Secured
- Impress us with why you think you are the perfect match for this opportunity in a cover letter.
What we care about
- Keeping it Secure: Software Secured’s mission and values are a part of everything we do. We care about how our clients can do what they do without having to worry about hackers disrupting their work.
- Curiosity and humility: We are dedicated to learning and constantly improving. We hire the best of the best, humility is key to remain the best.
- Own it: our engineers work hard to improve the state of web application security. To get there, we need to own every project, every assessment, every challenge and every line of code.
- Dive Deep: hard problems require diving deep to understand the real cause of the problem, we are not afraid at diving deep to come up with the best solutions.
- Bold and Impact: we take huge risks so our clients can minimize theirs, taking risks is part of what we do daily so we ensure the highest impact of our solutions.